Saturday, July 20, 2013

convention trade # 4

Hi Stampers
I am sitting here imagining that I am having a great time at convention.  Sorry I am not able to post "live"  and all that jazz but I am not taking my laptop with me to SLC so I have no way to connect.  But if I stumble on an opportunity to post, I surely will.  In the meantime...

This card was an especially fun card to make.  The lattice is attached inside the front cover of the card.  It is fun to use the punched butterflies as 3D and I love the touch of rhinestones.  As you can see, the design on the left side of the card is different on each card.  Where did they come from?  These pieces are what is left after you die cut the lattice.  I played around with the scraps and I love how the pattern enhances the look of the card.  Hope you do too.
Peggy

No comments: