Monday, July 29, 2013

Convention's Best class

Hi all
Sunday I had a lovely group of ladies for the Convention's Best class.  As you might imagine, I had lots of good options of cards to choose from, so I had to make some tough choices.  Actually, I may offer another version of the class to tap into to some of the other great options.  Two of the cards the gals did, you have already seen - my bird/bird house card and the LEAF card.  I wanted the ladies to have several techniques - these two offered watercoloring with the aqua painter and stamp pads (bird) and the other used the new letter stencils (LEAF - coming out on August 1st in the new mini catalog).  Today they were using a dauber to color the letters but soon I will be offering another class where the stampers will get to use another simple and quick strategy... maybe you'd like to join us, too.
So one of the cards we did started out as a variation of one I saw but it ended up so far from the original I'm not sure anyone would actually see the similarity in the two cards!! 
I love the colors ... Bermuda Bay and Daffodil Delight.  Using the Daffodil Delight gave me an opportunity to include the new plaid Washi Tape.  You just tear the tape, giving it a nice casual feel.  I had to add the rhinestone on the greeting ...a little bling!
Now is a good time to mention that if you want to explore the opportunity to be a demonstrator, now is a really good time to take the plunge.  In addition to getting $125 worth of Stampin' Up! product for only $99, from now until the end of August, you also get to choose one of four project kits for free!

The first three project kits are from the holiday catalog and the last option is from the annual catalog.
Option Kit Description Item Total Value
1
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Halloween Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132698
$29.90
2
Build a Banner Simply Created Kit AND
Christmas Banner Simply Created Accessory Kit
133507
132697
$29.90
3
Thankful Tablescape Simply Created Kit 133463
$19.95
4
Tag a Bag Bundle AND
Tag a Box Bundle
131371
131372
$22.45


 
     


Folks who sign up with me now, have until the end of December to meet the $300 minimum of sales.  What happens if you don't have $300 in purchases/sales by the end of December?  you go into pending - giving you another month to meet that minimum.  If you cannot make that date, you simply drop.   There is no penalty.  How about you give yourself the gift of self confidence and see what you can do with your love of stamping and scrapbooking.  Invest in yourself and see how you will soar.  I'd love to have you join me in my 16+ year hobby.  

No comments: