Friday, October 23, 2009

Boo Eyes!!!

Hi all
This spooky card was inspired by one posted on the demonstrator side of the Stampin' Up! website. The original design was made by Tammy Nowatzki. Of course, I tweaked the design a bit - added the button letters and used my modern label punch and word window to stamp the word on the kiwi kiss base card. This is a great example of how you can make a seasonal card even if you don't have a stamp set specifically dedicated to a particular holiday.
Tonight was our homecoming game and parade and the kids marched in spite of the drizzly rain. I snapped several shots of my son and his snare drum but my camera was on the wrong setting so the pictures are not great. rats! I did not have my blow up glasses with me so I couldn't find the correct setting. Old eyes! bummer!!
Tomorrow night is the homecoming dance so our consecutive busy nights continue uninterrupted! One of these days I'll get to rest - probably when I get the flu! One of my students was on tv the other night from the hospital where they had confirmed she has H1N1. Great! Hope you all are staying well. Now go wash you hands!!! Ha!
Peggy

No comments: