Sunday, October 18, 2009

project preview

Hi all,
Well, the weekend has flown by and now it is time to head back to work. I was feeling mighty sad about not seeing my gals lately for an afternoon of stampin' so I have tweaked my schedule and will be doing a stampin session on Thursday night at 7PM. Thought you might enjoy a sneak peak at one of the projects we will be doing. This cute little ornament is made using a wedding favor tin. The background mat was dry embossed using the Big Shot (my all time favorite toy!). Hope you will be able to join us for this mini session - we will NOT be doing 8 projects as usual since it is a week night and we all need to be home by the time the street lights go on (whoops! flash back to my childhood!!). Let me know by Wednesday night at 7PM if you plan to join us. We will be making holiday goodies - AT LEAST one halloween, one thanksgiving and this one for christmas...plus more.
Peggy

No comments: