Friday, October 16, 2009

Part 2 Holiday Stamp a stack, fifth & final project

Hi all,
Another card inspired by Kerin Sylvester. She seemed to have brayed her "blue". Since I didn't want to freak out my "brayer phobics" (you know who you are!! tee hee!) I used brocade blue cardstock. We stamped the trees and the sleigh in Basic black ink on the brocade blue c/s then stamped the beginning of the "team" on a punched white circle in black. The circle is then attached to the brocade card stock so it matches up with the black image. The excess of the circle was trimmed off the top to fit the card. Glitter highlights the stars around the sleigh team. Clouds were daubed on using craft white ink and a plastic template. Silver cording was wrapped around the fold and the stars were threaded on and knotted. Nice! I did all of the cutting and planning...all the gals had to do was stamp and assemble. You should have been with us!! So far my awesome gals have 40 completed holiday cards and it isn't even Halloween yet! They will do 20 more new ones in November..hope you are there too!! I have scheduled one session but will gladly add another to help you and your friends get ready for the holidays. Check out my Stampin Up! website for the dates of my holiday tag class too.
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: