Monday, October 12, 2009

Part 2 - Holiday Stamp a Stack, project 1


Hi all.
Sorry about the light in this picture ..clearly, I am not a photographer!
This card was inspired by Dianne Shiozaki who stamped her card in green, white and red while I chose to use DSP, rose red, kraft and chocolate chip. I do not have the snowflake punch that Dianne used so I went back into my retired punches and whipped out this "negative" punch where what you punch is removed from the paper and tossed, creating a window in the tag. There is a circle of chocolate chip behind the window. This is a quick card once you have die cut the tags - did you notice that the kraft tag has the border beyond the perforation removed? The DSP is double sided and each piece is 2 x 4. We had a great group of women today - young mom's with growing families. They are all friends so the conversation was as lively as the stampin! Loved having you ladies ...hope to see you again soon
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: