Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Shhh Baby Sleeping!

Hi all
Quick before I hit the hay I wanted to post this sweet little door knob hanger that I made for a coworker whose baby shower was today. Unfortunately, I am not at that school on Monday so I missed the festivities. Hope they enjoyed the party favors I made and posted last week! I got the inspiration for this project from the wonderful Angie Tieman. When I saw her top note die door hanger I just knew one day I would want to make one, too. Today was the day! My version combined the top note die (made with chipboard, cardstock and designer paper) with the scallop circle die, cut twice and offset to make the circle pop a bit. The Brushstroke alphabet is a retired stamp set but it is one of my favorite alphabet sets and I use if often.
The seats of my two Holiday card classes are filling up fast. Be sure to contact me PDQ if you want to attend...deadline is Wednesday. I have already cut all the parts for two of the five cards ...try to imagine cutting all the cardstock so each person can make 4 of the same card! I am burning up my white cardstock!! We will have fun, as always!
Nighty night
Peggy

No comments: