Saturday, October 3, 2009

Getting to Know you project #2

Hi all
Sorry the angle on this shot created a bit of shine but hopefully you can see what I tried to accomplish with this gift bag. I used a standard brown lunch bag, a folded piece of white cardstock which was punched with the eyelet border punch. This image is from the Autumn Days set and coordinates with the card I posted yesterday. There is a layer of soft suede cardstock on the white cardstock and the wide oval punch was used to cut the dusty durango and crushed curry cardstock.
The scalloped oval punch was used on white cardstock after the stem was stamped. I attached the folded white cardstock to the front of the bag but left the back loose, so the bag can be opened again and again. Want to make this bag? come to my next open house event.

Peggy

No comments: