Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bird Project #3

 
Isn't this sweet?  It was inspired by a valentine treat I saw on Julia Bettencourt's blog.  The base of the box is the square envelope with petals die cut.  I used portions of scallop circles behind each petal and tied the corners with gold cording.  The little bird is from the Sweetheart set.  I filled the container with one of my favorite (but very OFF limits) candies - cherry cordial Hershey kisses!  Ohh! they are delish!!  BUT a total nightmare for a diabetic.  Can I at least lick the wrapper please?  This makes a small treat - great if you have lots to make but can't afford to go broke filling the little bags. It woudl fit very nicely in a small mailbox in an office.  
Peggy

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awww, this is so cute! Thanks for your comment on my Razzle Dazzle card! I appreciate you offering credit.

Chanda Stehlik
www.BellevueStampingClub.blogspot.com