Friday, February 5, 2010

Bird Project #5

 
This little project is quite a  source of pride for me because it combines both the easel card with the slider box.  I neglected to take a picture of the box when the easel is collapsed (so sorry) but I hope you can see that the pop up part with the bird is anchored against the jeweled brad in the top of the box.  The actual box and its slider are made from two of the bitty boxes - one is the outside and the other is the drawer.  The big dilemma with these boxes is how to open them - I used a folded piece of ribbon that I attached inside the drawer along the bottom with sticky strip and another piece of sticky strip along the bottom of the drawer.   Worked great!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hey Chick,

Sorry I've been MIA but life has been weird. So I'm back to being a customer--what classes are coming up?? I need to make Valentines!! I prob shouldn't leave stuff to the last minute!

Kathryn