Sunday, February 28, 2010

Reminder!!

Hi all!!
 Sorry you haven't heard from me much this week - it has been one of THOSE weeks.  I hope to do better this week.  Tonight before I go to bed, I wanted to remind you that March is the last month of Saleabration.  This year Stampin' Up! has offered the largest number and best choices EVER of free gifts for each $50 purchase.  Don't miss out on these great items ...such as the paper pack, the border punch, and wonderful stamp sets.  Remember too, if you are not able to make a purchase yourself, you can earn free rewards ...both hostess rewards and Saleabration rewards for hostessing a qualifying workshop.  Have your workshop in my stampin room and you don't even have to clean for company!!  Don't want to get your gals together....collect orders from your friends and it can be submitted as a workshop order. There are so many ways to earn rewards.  And if you are out there lurking, wishing you could get the demonstator discount on all you orders too (whether you ever hostess workshops or not) call me and let's help you get all the perks of being a SU demo with me! 

Peggy

No comments: