Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Stampin Up! Valentine!!

 
Sorry the color came out a bit faded....you know I am not a photographer, but I hope you get the idea.  This card was inspired by one made by Hope Keene.  This is the card I made for my husband for Valentine's Day - he will have already received it by the time you see it.  I like the vintage feel (although that is not usually my style) and felt the bordering blue and purely pomegranate colors are a bit more masculine.  You may not have noticed that there is quite a bit of creamy caramel sponging on this card and some distressing.  The crunching of the hearts and the petals of the flower also contribute to the distressed look.  Hope Dave likes it!
Happy Valentine's Day to you!  Hope you expressed your love for at least one person today..and every day!
Peggy

No comments: