Friday, February 12, 2010

Women!!!

 
This is one of the cards I made for the "All about Women" class that got snowed out.  Bummer!  It was such a fun card to whip up!  Perhaps when Mother Nature gets over her tantrum, we will be able to stamp together again.  Miss you gals!!
Peggy

PS on 2-14-10
When I made this card I used a non-Stampin Up movers and shapers insert of the three circles in a row (which I had purchased long before SU started carrying Sizzix!), but with a little premeasuring and a pencil mark, you surely could use a circle punch to get the same effect.  The color is Bermuda Bay, of course, and the So Saffron ribbon is from our free Saleabration give away last year – I have tons of it and it is one of my favorite ribbons to use!  I was dying to try tying the ribbon through a hole so it was the perfect way to add ribbon to this card.  When I finished, there was that big white area on the bottom left cover that did not look attractive to me at all.  I wanted to add something but I didn’t want to detract the eye from the circles, so I stamped the flower bunch there, monochromatically.  I neglected to snap a photo of the inside which says “and U”.

Hope that helps those of you who contacted me about this project.  Ta! 

No comments: