Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stampin' Up! Cures Cabin Fever!!!

Hi Stampers!!!
Although we still have about 50 inches of snow on the ground, the sun is shining brightly and folks are beginning to move about again.  Did you survive the blizzard?  Of course, stampin is what got me through the "shut in" days - even though I didn't get to stamp as much as I wanted!  
I want to offer you something to look forward to as we wait for the snow to melt sooooo I am offering free shipping on any order ($25 subtotal or greater) placed directly through me between now and Monday, February 15th at 7 PM.  If your subtotal is greater than $70, the order can be shipped directly to you, otherwise the orders will be delivered here, and you can pick them up at your convenience.  Unfortunately, this offer cannot apply to orders placed through my website - if you want to do that, contact me for a thank you gift! 
Don't you deserve the Valentine gift you want?  Hint to your sweetie that there are some stampin goodies you NEED to have.  And remember, for each $50 (subtotal) you spend, you get to choose a FREE SaleABration reward...choices include stamps (4 special SAB sets or one of 77 sets from our current catalog), papers (72 double sided sheets in the pack!), or a fabulous punch!  These can all be viewed through my website (peggyouten.stampinup.net) or you can contact me and I will send you a pdf of the Saleabration catalog and/or the Occasions mini catalog.  Remember, if you haven't tried our new clear mount stamps, you are missing out on an economical and space saving way to stamp our deeply etched rubber stamps.  One more reminder....Stampin' Up! is donating $2 of the cost of the "I {heart} hearts" stamp set for Red Cross Haiti relief fund.  Please consider adding the stamp set to your order.   Stamp on!!
Peggy

No comments: