Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bird Project #4

 
Now this stampin session is All About Birds, but clearly I still have a little bit of valentine's day on my brain.  I have been thinking about this project for a while - mostly because it is made using the square envelope with petals die cut that I used on yesterday's project. I knew there was a way to make two of those envelopes into a box and sure enough, here it is.  I realize this second picture is a bit of a perceptual challenge.  I hope it helps you to know that you are looking from above, into the container.  The hole in the middle is actually at the bottom of the hearts.  I attached a petal from each heart on the side using an eyelet.  Of course, the handle was made using our new border punch.  So dear!  Can't wait to use if for Easter projects!  And for those of you who hate your treats falling out of the container - I even made a little stand for the heart to sit in upright!
Special thanks to Terry for letting me use her stamp set ...she is a sweetie for sure...of course, we already knew that!
Peggy

No comments: