Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Basket of Tags, part 2

Hi all
want to show you a few more of the tags I made...



Before I die cut these tags, I adhered the DSP to a piece of heavy tag to make them stronger.  Note that this DSP is currently available for 4 packs for the price of 3 (you can mix and match) but only until the end of August - act now!  This is a great time to get your holiday DSP - check out the upcoming holiday classes, some of which will use the DSP.

If you are INTERESTED (no final commitment yet) in attending the Gratitude retreat in Hagerstown with my friend June and I  the first weekend in December - we will be doing some stamping projects as part of the weekend activities- please contact me so I can put you on the list of interested ladies.  The weekend retreat fee will be $425 and will include room, meals and snacks, retreat booklet and craft materials, and treats.  You will need to bring scissors and adhesive for the Cards for Soldiers activity on Friday night.
Peggy
Peggy

No comments: