Monday, August 22, 2011

Good ..better ...best!!!

Hi all
I have often written about how wonderful the Stampin' Up! products are ..the great quality!!  But tonight I want to tell you the background story about the project I am posting tonight.  Stick with me a minute, ok?.  Most of you know that Stampin' Up! has a monthly magazine and demo website full of articles, projects,  pictures and helpful suggestions about stampin, scrappin and serving our customers.  Recently, I  saw a lovely project on the customer e-newsletter.  I loved the basket of tags but was frustrated that there was no picture of each individual tag...just a shot of all the tags in the basket.  I called Demonstrator Support to ask if they might have another picture to show the details of the tags.  The lady who answered the call was so helpful.....she even called me back days later but was unable to find the pictures or anyone who had pictures of the tags.  Imagine my surprise when I got an email a week later from the lady with pictures of the tags.  Whoever had them brought them into the office and she took photos with her cell phone.  Needless to say I was impressed that she had remembered my call and worked so hard to get me the info I needed.  So in order to say thanks to her, I used her photos and some different colors and papers (I don't have the materials used in the original pictured project yet) and made her a little thank you.  I'll show you a couple of tags each day and the basket at the end.  thanks, Tanza!!!


Sorry about the big fat hand in the picture but I wanted you to see the word behind the little door!  This little door is a die cut from a brand new die in the Holiday mini that goes active on September 1st.  there are five different "doors" on the die.   very cool!  Of course the base of the tag is a top note die.  i just realized that I took the pictures before I added the ribbons!!
Have you figured out that the papers are from the Nautical Expedition DSP collection?  This is a die cut flower with a die cut butterfly on it. Kinda nice.  Come back tomorrow to see more.
Remember the sign up deadline for Sunday's class is Wednesday.
Peggy

No comments: