Friday, August 5, 2011

post convention card class #2 project #1

Hi all
Today I am beginning to show you the cards from the class I held on July 31st.   This class is going to be repeated on August 14th.  You will need to sign up by Aug 11th in order to participate.

The first card card is a simple and quick card which highlights the use of designer papers (which are on special this month - buy 3 get one free!).

The daffodil delight trim was made using the scallop border punch.  The label uses the four frames set and the On Your Birthday set (omitting part of the greeting).  The base cardstock is tangerine tango.  Can't you imagine making a handful of these with different greetings - birthday, thinking of you, anniversaary, get well....
I am currently selling many of my retired punches, packs of designer paper and retired stamp sets.  If you have been looking for any retired products,c ontact me.  I might just have what you are looking for.
Peggy

No comments: