Saturday, August 20, 2011

Stampin and reading connection

Hi  
Tonight I wanted to share with you a covered notebook I made to keep track of info for my new book club (at least, the club is new to me).


 I really love using the tall skinny books for taking notes because if you are in a situation where you are seated (like at convention) but don't have a table to rest your paper on, you can easily lay the book on your thigh and it is supported without sliding away.  I covered the book in retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series paper (Sunny Garden) and die cut the letters "READ" to attach to the cover.  The red band is a hair band and helps to keep the book closed.  I used packing tape to cover the designer paper to keep it looking pretty.
I'll show you another one tomorrow.
Peggy


No comments: