Monday, August 1, 2011

Post Stampin Up! convention trades class, part 1 #7

Hi all,
The project I have to show you today was not received at convention.  I saw a similar project on a blog before convention - the lady had developed her own  pattern for the project.  When I saw a picture of her finished project, I immediately thought that it would have been easier to use two of our Big Shot dies.  I was eager to give my idea a try and here it is.


The top picture is an "aerial" view and the bottom picture is a straight on shot.  This project used the bitty box die and one of the two tags dies.  The cupcake is a mini - like you would use for a black bottom.  I guess the lady on the blog wanted a standard sized cupcake, but i thought how cute it would look if you made one of my little projects and sat it on a coworkers desk or in their work mailbox.  cute!  I simply punched a hole in the lid of the box so the cupcake could sit in the hole.  The box has a little tab that slips into a hole in the box - i slipped that tab through the bottom of the tag before i put it in the usual hole to keep the  whole thing together.  The pennants were punched using the new SU punch.  Too cute!
Peggy

No comments: