Friday, August 12, 2011

post convention card class #2 project #8

Hi all
This last card from my post convention class is my favorite.   I really love the pool party color!  This card is a close copy of one I received from Pam Hodges at convention - I added the ribbon. 


I found the nifty border at the bottom of the card a little tricky to do because the border is not a symmetrical repetitive pattern, instead it is an AB pattern...but I figured it out and I hope to post a picture by picture tutorial soon.
Lately I have spent a good deal of time selling old stamp sets, wheels, designer papers,and  punches on line and running back and forth to the post office to ship the products.  Mostly I have been using the Stampin Connection on the demo side of the Stampin' Up! website to connect to people who are looking for specfic items.  I want to encourage you to contact me if there is any retired SU product you might be looking for.  If I don't have it, I can access the Stampin Connection to try to find it for you.
In just a few short weeks, the Holiday mini catalog will be available (September 1st).  There are many fabulous products in there ...I suspect you will be thrilled, as I am.   Now is a great time to book your pre-holiday workshop.  Whether you hostess the gathering in your home or in my stamp room, they are many great holiday decor and gift ideas!
Peggy

No comments: