Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Post Stampin Up! convention trades class, part 1 #3

Hi all
The card I have to show you today is a near copy of the one I received from Tina Taves at convention (her's is on the left).  Wish I had paid closer attention when I was trading - sometimes the pace of trading is so fast that you forget to take the time to read the person's name badge or the signature on the back of the card.  Tina happens to post on one of my online groups and I would like to have had the time to say "hi" and chat a minute.  Maybe next year...
Any way, the only difference between her card and mine is I substituted the stamped image and the ribbon - I don't yet have the set or ribbon she used.  Here ya go!!

The shadowy effect was created by stamping on cardstock and then layering vellum over it -  The greeting is stamped on the vellum.  Lovely card, I think
Will you be coming to class on Sunday?  Be sure to register today.
Peggy

No comments: