Monday, August 8, 2011

post convention card class #2 project #4

Hi all
Cupcakes are everywhere these days - not sure if it is the cute little personal serving that is so appealing to everyone, the idea that you don't slip into overeating because the portion is limited, or just the idea that  your little cake is untouched by someone else!  but everyone seems to light up when they see cupcakes.  So of course, that shows up in card making too.  This card was inspired by one I received from Charlene Monroe at convention.   I thought it was such a good idea to pair the music with the cupcakes. Hear me singing?   Here is a cupcake card....


I used Crazy for Cupcakes and the Music Note wheel.  The difference in my card is that I included the Build a Cupcake punch.  I had to!!  It's just sooo cute!!
Remember, the cards I am showing this week will be what we make at class on Sunday, Aug 14th.  sign up today!!
Peggy

No comments: