Thursday, July 16, 2009

071209 mini card and tin class
















Hi all
Tonight I am showing you the fun project we did at last Sunday's Stampin Session. I really enjoyed putting this project together!! When I realized that the scallop die cut envelope fit beautifully in the mini lunch tins I had, I was off and running!! The idea was to show that with one set of stamps of the same size (such as Oval All for four of the cards) and a format for the card, you can make a variety of cards with little or no difficulty, just by mixing and matching. We also used the Circle Circus stamp set to make four of the cards. The final group of four used several different sets. The gals made their own decisions about which side of the DSP they wanted to show on the outside of the envelopes and which side they wanted inside. The DSP was the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and some of the retired DSP such as the Bella Rose and Morning Sunshine. I made a nifty discovery about the magnetic movers and shapers which I hope to share soon ...after I can take some pictures to illustrate what I did.
I will be having another stampin session on Sunday, July 19th - we will be making several projects including two boxes using die cut flowers. Beautiful projects that I can't wait to share with you!
Nighty Night
Peggy

1 comment:

pattic said...

I loved this class!!