Sunday, July 26, 2009

Late night flash

Hi all - I have just uploaded project photos for you to see throughout the next week. I think you will find at least one you love. In the meantime, I wanted to say that after long hard thinking I have decided that I AM going to have a class on Sunday, August 2 (just before I take off for convention). Instead of doing 6-8 different projects, I am going to offer 4 different projects, and you will make two of each project. For those of you who lament that it is hard to give away your cards once you make them, this is the class for you!! You can keep one and still have another one to give away! You will go home with 8 finished projects. At this point I plan to include the "trades" I have made for convention. I will need to hear from you by Friday, July 31 at 6PM if you plan on attending. Hope to see you there. Stay tuned to my Stampin' Up website for classes I have planned for August.
Nighty Night
Peggy

No comments: