Monday, July 27, 2009

Tree Class Project #2

Hi all,
Sorry I wasn't able to post on Saturday and Sunday, but I am here today to begin to share with you six more of the projects from my Sunday 7-26 class. The first project (the blue birdhouse) was posted last week.
This project was inspired by one seen in the July 09 Stampin Success magazine for demonstrators. I fiddled with parts of it and used our new In Color inks - great colors!
Special shout out to Vicki who joined us to stamp. She started out a bit hesitant but blew us all away when she was the second person finished! Woo hoo, Vicky! Hope you come to play with us again!
note: the bottom layer of this card is naturals white - it didn't show up well on my white classroom tables.
I will be adding a note to my blog when Stampin' Up! announces the new special for this week. Nighty night
Peggy

No comments: