Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm excited!!

Hi All!
I have just finished setting up the room for tomorrow's (or should I say, later today's) stampin' class and I am excited about the project. We will be making 12 mini note cards with envelopes using the scallop envy die cut. They really turned out great!! We will also be covering the front and back of a mini lunch tin to store the note cards. Can't wait to take some pictures to show you! I am thinking of selling this set as a kit but will have to make some adaptations as I used some retired In Color papers and Cardstock - my supply of those is really down now. Hope my gals enjoy the project!!
This has been a long day that started earlier for me than usual. Usually, in the summer, I sleep in late and stay up really late - like tonight - I am a natural night owl - always have been. But today we took my son to get his birthday present - went to a place in DC to get it - and then came home to assemble it. I've been working all evening on prepping for class. Hope I don't hassle with insomnia tonight!!
Nighty night.
Peggy

No comments: