Sunday, July 5, 2009

Upcoming class and SALE!!!

Hi All

Guess you think I have disappeared off the face of the earth!!! Naaah! I have just been recovering from brain class fatigue and a little family emergency that happened the other day...but we seem to be back on track now. Wanted to alert you to a last minute announcement about my upcoming class - this coming Wednesday night at 7PM at my stampin room in Perry Hall, Maryland we will make a collection of cards using the Fifth Avenue Floral set and a nifty tin to hold them (like the tin we made during the Cheep Talk class, see the July 1 posting). You will need to bring your adhesives (snail and sticky strip), scissors and a bone folder. Refreshments will be served. You MUST contact me by Tuesday, July 7 at 7PM if you plan to attend. The materials fee is $20 and if you pay at the door you must pay in cash.
Bonus for those who attend - you will get first opportunity to purchase my new and old retired stamp sets and designer papers. Buy four sets and the least expensive one is free! Buy four packs of desinger paper and the least expensive one is free. Please pay for these in cash. I am trying to put together a list of what I have to offer ...but it is not ready yet! Gotta go work on it some more right now! Looking for a particular stamp set? ..contact me. I will NOT hold stamps indefinitely for anyone. First to come with payment, first served..
later...
Peggy

No comments: