Monday, July 13, 2009

Holy Cow!!!!!!

Hi all!!
Boy has Stampin' Up! been working hard to bring you fabulous new products!!! I just got a sneak peak at the upcoming 40 page Holiday mini catalog that will begin for you on September 1 st and it is AMAZING!!!! Products you never thought you'd see in a Stampin' Up catalog are there, ripe for the pickin' ?!?!? You all know that I have LOOOOONNNNNNGGGGGG had die cutting machines - both Sizzix and Accucut - well I couldn't even count all the wonderful new dies that are in the new mini!! Yikes!! I can hardly contain my excitement!!! And you know what??? You could know all the wonderful details too if you signed up to be a demo with me - and any day now the $85 starter kit special begins (July 15th) and you could be in the know with me! I cannot reveal all the details to the stampin public until Stampin Up! releases the info, but if you were a demo (either hobby -I want a discount-or go-getter business lady) you would already know too!!! This mini is going to be a huge hit and, as a demo, you could make purchases from it as early as August 1st. Join me in the fun!!!! Contact me for details or check out my Stampin' Up ! website. peggyouten.stampinup.net
Stamp on!
Peggy

No comments: