Friday, December 17, 2010

boxesBoxes boxes

Hi all
I hope you will excuse me as I try to communicate with a co-worker through my blog.  She asked me to die cut some boxes for her students to make gifts for their families  but unfortunately, the paper she gave me is not big enough for the box we had discussed using.  Here is what I wanted to cut for her...



I want her to see what I can  do for her ....

This is the same box but the extra flaps that would normally  fold over the hanger, cannot fit on her paper.  If this box is good enough, I hope she will let me know so I can go ahead and cut them.  The other option I have that fits her paper is the mini milk carton die...the body of that box ends up being 2" tall and 1.5" wide sides. 
thanks for letting me show her the options.
Peggy

No comments: