Sunday, December 5, 2010

Holiday/Xmas Card Stamp a Stack, Part 4, card 1

Hi All
Well I am watching the Ravens game as I am posting this project from our class today.  Our class session was long - but they usually are when you are making 20 cards at once!!  I thought I would post this particular card tonight because one of the ladies suggested I probably had the Raven's game on my mind when I chose the colors ....Eggplant Envy and Daffodil Delight! The beauty of this card, especially this close to Christmas, is that it is a quick one to assemble.  Spritz the cardstock with water, run it through the Big Shot in the Petals a Plenty embossing folder, punch, stamp, punch, punch, and highlight with a marker, and you are good to go!!  Funny thing about this card is that it is unlikely to be anyone's favorite of the five we made today (though everyone seemed to like it)...but it is likely to be the one someone will make when time is of the essence, as it is this close to Christmas!!   Here it is...thanks to Tina Taves for the idea!

Come back soon to see the other goodies from today!   By the way, we had a little last minute situation impact a trio of ladies who signed up for the class.. I will be redo-ing the class for them this Friday night ...IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN THEM FOR THIS CLASS ON FRIDAY NIGHT, CONTACT ME BY 8pm TUESDAY NIGHT. The fee is $25 for 20 cards (5 designs, four of each) OR SPECIAL OFFER, 5 DESIGNS, 2 OF EACH FOR $15.  You need to bring your various adhesives.  I hope to begin at 6:30pm but if you can't make it till later that will be okay too.  Remember I must hear from you by Tuesday night - BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO MAKE 10 OR 20 CARDS-   so I have time to cut the materials.  I have other commitments on both Wednesday and Thursday nights, so my cutting time will be significantly limited. But we would love to have you with us!!

Peggy

No comments: