Monday, December 13, 2010

Catchin up!!

Hi all
Tonight I have been busy making treats for my coworkers - for some of them I  am using the reindeer from my Nov 14th post and for the other school, I am using another version of the owl punch, adjusted!!!  You'll see that one closer to Christmas.  I hope to get some pictures of the process soon.  There are only 8 days of school left before Xmas, so I have to get busy.  I also need to make some more tags for the Barnes and Noble fundraiser which we are doing again next Saturday.  We made some money for the Drumline and the Color Guard but we had hoped to do a lot better.  Lots of folks looked at the table but not so many came to take advantage of the service.  Would love to hear your suggestions about how to make that more attractive to consumers.

Want to give a shout out to Allie and Jill who recently joined as followers.  Allie attended my last stamp a stack class with her mom and her mom's friend...we had a nice session together.  I met Jill on line...turns out she lives very near me.  Love to find stampin buddies!
Gotta hit the hay...tomorrow will be a cold cold cold commute ..ick!

Peggy

No comments: