Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holiday/Xmas Card Stamp a Stack, Part 4, card 5

Hi all
Okay...today you get to use your imagination!!!  That's because I made my card and then decided I should have done it differently.  I told the ladies my new idea and they gave it a try....I think we all agreed it improved the card.  Here is my version...

I know!  I should have snapped a picture of the newer version but I forgot!!!  I'll try to remember to take one when the ladies come for the repeat class.  ANYWAY..... what they did was stamp the reindeer on the diagonal so it looked like they were taking flight!  Definite improvement!

Are you getting the christmas spirit?  Remember your loved ones are wondering what PERFECT gift to give you for the holidays.  Why not give them a list of some of your favorite Stampin' Up! product that you want?.  Imagine how much less stressful it will be to shop for you if you tell them just exactly what you want ...then they can order on line through my website store or they can contact me and I will input the order.  Are you hesitant to tell them what you really want?  Send me you list of SU favorites and your honeys contact info and I will approach them for you.  Remember there aren't many shopping days left until Christmas...15?
Peggy

No comments: