Saturday, December 11, 2010

hi hi

Greetings!! 
I want to send a shout out to Sandie who just joined as a "follower"  - thanks for joining us and I hope you pop back often to see my latest playtime creations.  Feel free to leave a comment...I love those!!

I have just returned from breakfast with Santa - my friend's family and mine have been doing this tradition for a very long time -  over 20 years.  We go to a local fire hall near her home and have a darling breakfast - this year another friend stopped by the breakfast to say hello - It was great to see Debbie!  I even ran into another county Occupational Therapist and a gentleman we met in connection with marching band - and this event doesn't even happen in my community!  Small world.

Also want to shout out to my gals from last nights repeat Stamp a stack class.  Kathryn called them "sickos"  - me ?  I'm gonna avoid that term in case someone misunderstands!!! ha!!  It was great to see the returning stampers.  Special kudos to Whitney who joined us for the first time.  I so admire women who go do what they want to do, even if none of their buddies are available to go with them.  We were glad to have you.  Hope to see you with Kitty and Kristen in the near future.

I'm off to do gift wrapping at the White Marsh Barnes and Noble store as a fundraiser for the Color Guard and the Indoor Drumline of PHHS.  Hope lots of folks stop by for some free gift  wrapping - please consider placing  a donation for our worthy group in the collection bos.  We love to make friends through music!!!

Not sure if I will get to stamp today ..I plan to do my grocery shopping tonight since tomorrow is supposed to be yucky!

Peggy

No comments: