Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday/Xmas Card Stamp a Stack, Part 4, card 2

Hello again!!
I am writing this post on Sunday as I watch the final minutes of the Raven's game.  It is sooo distracting ...so if I am sounding incoherent, you will know why!!
The card I want to show you today is a snowman card.   Now I saw a stamp of the same idea a couple of years ago - I actually took a picture of the stamp with my phone because I though gee- you don't need a stamp for that - you could use punches to make it.

AAAUUUGGGHH!!  The Raven's  lost!!   NNNoooooooo!!!!

Shake it off....shake it off...shake it off!!!!


Anyway, several folks have been doing variations of this card lately.  Here is mine!

Don't you love the little cardinals builder wheel  in the background!!  Too sweet!!  Of course, the snowman's arms were made from the large snowflake punch, the hat is a square and a word window punch, the snowflakes are from a sizzlits die.  I used a non SU small scallop punch which I cut like a pie to make the carrot nose. Rhinestones for eyes. 
Remember to call me or email if you will be joining us for card making on Friday night.

Peggy

No comments: