Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Baltimore Regionals project #4

Hi all

Here is a simple monochromatic card .... I just realized, I forgot to add the ribbon!!! Sorry!!! It should have the luscious green ribbon wrapped around vertically and tied on the front.  No wonder it looked like something was missing....it was!!!  This is a quick card that can easily be stepped up by layering additional medallions or parts of the medallion....or by detailing the design with markers.

I spent a bit too much time chatting on the phone with each of the the ladies I called last night (but I did enjoy it!!) and didn't get to contact as many friends as I had hoped to about hostessing a workshop.  So... I have decided to extend my offer until my birthday on Friday October 15th.   Your name will go in the pot for the drawing for a $10 gift certificate if you book your workshop by Friday. If you contact me to book  before I call you, your name will go in twice!  Any workshop you book to hold from now until March 31 will qualify.  Contact me to book your holiday workshop or to make a prime pick for a Saleabration workshop. 
Peggy

No comments: