Sunday, October 3, 2010

chocolate, Chocolate, CHOCOLATE!!

quik note:  Check out my upcoming stampin classes....the registration deadline for my next holiday stamp a stack is today, Sunday Oct 3rd.  Fee is $25 and is due in advance of the class.  Call me!!!

On Friday I attended the Stampin Up! Regional Seminar in BALTIMORE!!!  I was blessed to have my best Stampin' Up! convention buddy with me (Hugs to Linda!!!!) and two of my dear downline gals too (Hugs to Peggy and Emily!!!)  All three are great ladies!!  I was thrilled to have those gals with us and was sorry that my downline, Laura and Jennifer had family emergencies that kept them from attending.  Hope those situations are improving as you hoped!!  Terry was busy with her grandmotherly duties and unfortunately missed out on the fun, too!  It was great to share a few hugs with other special ladies such as Donna (I love having you at my classes...won't you consider joining up with me?)  and some big name gals in the Stampin' Up! world, such as Monika Davis and Robbie Rubala...Hi Ladies!!!

At the Regional, there were many door prizes given out and Jenn's name was chosen but because she was not there we could not collect her prize - is that sad, or what!!  I felt terrible that she couldn't get her prize!!  Had hoped Linda might be a winner, too but alas, not this time!!

Not only did I love being at a regional in my own town, made so much better by being in the company of my friends and fellow stamp lovers, but I was chosen by Stampin' Up!  to be a helper at the event,too!!  AWESOME!!!  I loved the part where I got to greet the attendees as they registered.  I sure hope they felt my excitement and that they felt warmly welcomed to our (recently very wet) Baltimore / Maryland.  The make and takes were great and everyone did such a great job that I hardly had to do anything to help.  The clean up was a breeze but did keep me from meeting up with LNS (Late Night Stamper) friends.  Sorry I missed ya ladies!!

Stampin'Up! loves to give away surprises and so they have extended an offer to those who attended the Baltimore Regional .... we will earn a special new stamp set with images of chocolate when we recruit a new demo in the next two weeks.  Why do you care about what I will get if you recruit?  BECAUSE THE RECRUIT WILL GET IT TOO!!!!!  Now you know that history has shown that chocolate stamp sets are VERY popular!!!  The set will be available for purchase in the next mini catalog but wouldn't you like to get one now???  Contact me now!!  Remember that the fabulous greenhouse gala craft tote which was sold at convention is also a freebie that comes when you recruit by Oct 18 (while supplies last...don't hesitate!!)

Check out my upcoming stampin classes....the registration deadline for my next stamp a stack is today, Sunday Oct 3rd.  Fee is $25 and is due in advance of the class.  Call me!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Peggy





No comments: