Thursday, October 7, 2010

Regionals... Project two

Here is another of the Regionals projects using the Day of Gratitude stamp set which we got as part of the registration goodies.  The directions for this project included use of the stamp a ma jig but I know lots of folks are hesitant to use the stamp a ma jig so I thought I would tell you how I did it without using that tool.  I laid a straight edge (ruler) from one corner to the opposite corner on the diagonal and drew a teeny tiny line right in the middle.  Then I laid the straight edge in the opposite diagonal and drew another line right in the center, forming an "x" right in the center of the cardstock.  Then I stamped the center acorn. Then it was easy to stamp one above, below, and on either side of the center one and then in the four corners, just by eyeballing it.  Nice quick little card.
Peggy

No comments: