Friday, October 15, 2010

no more regionals,.....stamp a stack instead!!

Hi all,  Happy Birthday to me!!
At regionals, there were six projects but I chose not to make the scrapbook page - I will use the cardstock for card making instead.
Today I want to begin sharing the projects from the holiday stamp a stack that I held last Sunday.
This card was inspired by a trade I received at Regionals (D Cohen) ...I tweaked it a bit, of course.  Can you tell that the greeting in the corner is stamped through a word window hole?  The medallion was stamped twice in full (once in red and once in green) and trimmed ...and then the center was stamped in red, too. Very fresh looking, I thought.
I will have five new card designs for my next holiday stamp a stack on Nov 7 ...you need to register and pre-pay by halloween, Oct 31st....it takes a while to cut cardstock for 20 cards per person...especially when I am doing progress reports on my students, too.  It is hard to believe that the first quarter of school is almost over!!!
I hope to see you at the class.  Is that too long to wait to come stampin?  Then join us on Oct 24th to make Thanks, Thanksgiving and Fall projects.....register by October 22.

Peggy

No comments: