Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thank you, gracious ladies!!

Tonight I want to give a quick shout out to the ladies who signed up for my class today.  After 10 days straight of mostly marching band activities, and some stampin activities, and even some parent of a high school senior activities, in addition to working each day, I found I was dropping off to sleep in my dinner most nights!!  Not good! Especially when I am facing writing a huge number of progress reports for work this week (end of the quarter).  The ladies were very understanding when I told them I needed to post pone the class....you gals are the best!!  Thank you, thank you.  I hope you will be with us on the rescheduled date in November.  Because I postponed the class, I was able to enjoy a church service, to watch the Raven's game (or, at least, the ending!!)  and  to go out to dinner for my birthday (which actually occurred during all those busy activities last weekend)!!  The waitress made a mistake on our order - to my advantage - so now I have yummy lunches for two days, too!!  I hope you gals will take good care of yourselves too and thanks again for your kindness and understanding. 
I have reworked my class schedule: 
11-7  Holiday Stamp a stack #3; 
11-14 Thank you and thanksgiving; 
11-21 Tags and gift card holders;
11-28 (This is gonna be great!)  Reusable Countdown to Christmas wall tin;
12-5   Holiday Stamp a stack #4.
Check out my SU website for the details and deadlines  peggyouten.stampinup.net
Hugs!!
Peggy

No comments: