Monday, October 11, 2010

Regionals project three

Hi all
Wanted to quickly jump in here and post another project from the Regionals Training in Baltimore.  This layout is great if you have a need for a quick card and don't have time to work much on composition.  It uses several of the images from the Gratitude set in lovely fall colors.  The piercing elements give a bit of texture to the card and I love the decorated envelope.  This composition takes me back to my college days where we learned about proportion in projects.  I believe they called them Mateland Graves Diagrams.  These MD diagrams defined the proportion on the side, to the proportion on the top, to create an appearance that appealed to the eyes.  Nice!
For those of you who patiently endure my chatter about marching band, the kids had a great performance on Saturday night and improved their score by 5 points over their previous performance.  They earned the first place trophy in their category again.  This week is crazy busy with events for me and for my son but I hope to be back each day to share more projects, including more from Regionals and the five cards we made today in my holiday stamp a stack class.  I hope you will consider joining us for a future holiday stamp a stack class (scheduled for Nov 7 and Dec 5). 
My next class will be on October 24th - Thanks, Thanksgiving and Fall projects.
Remember it is not too late to sign up to be a demonstrator (hobby or business) and earn the free chocolate stamp set (from the next mini catalog) and the gorgeous and spacious Greenhouse Gala craft tote (valued at 39.95) FREE.
Now is a great time to book your holiday project workshop - to be held at your place or mine.  Let me do the cleaning and you earn the hostess rewards!!
Peggy

No comments: