Saturday, October 30, 2010

Here's a Halloween treat for you!! Boo!


Hi all
Hope everyone is eagerly anticipating the arrival of little ghosts and goblins.  Tonight I took a little break from my progress report writing for school to make a little treat for you.  I used some of my favorite tools...punches!!  Of course, you can see I used the owl in silhouette against the creseant moon which I made using two circle punches.  He is sitting on a branch from the bird punch and of course, there had to be a bat - it's halloween!!!  The blue oval was in my "didn't use but couldn't throw away" pile and seemed to be an apt background.  I dirtied it up a bit by sponging with gray ink and ta-da.....a treat!!
whoops!!  Forgot to tell you about the treat!!  I belong to an online group that did a bulk buy for these great treat bags.  Candy corn was the "of course!!" treat to put inside.!!  Hope this inspires you to whip out a few punches and see what you can come up with!!
Boo to you!!! ...may all your dreams be chocolate!!
Before I return to my report writing, let me mention that the Stamp a stack class for next Sunday at 2pm is almost full..I only have two seats left so if you want to attend, get in touch with me PDQ!!!  5 designs, 4 of each design for $25.  You have to register by Sunday night.
Peggy




No comments: