Saturday, October 9, 2010

Deals deals deals!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hi all
Running around getting ready for my stampin session tomorrrow and the band event today but I wanted to share two things with you

first...two of my ladies who registered for my class tomorrow are now unable to attend..they would like to sell their seats so they can sign up for the next session instead...this is a last minute opportunity to get one or two seats for tomorrow Sunday, October 10 at 2 PM for a holiday stamp a stack.  20 cards (5 designs, 4 of each) for $25.    If you are able to attend call me NOW and leave a message on my answering machine.  You can try calling my cell number if you have it but I might not hear it - the band is LOUD.  I will contact you back as soon as I can ...it might be in the morning.

secondly....you must go look at the great clearance rack deals on my Stampin' Up! website..hurry though, I hear the stuff is going like hot cakes.  There are all kinds of goodies there..sizzix dies, DSP, buttons
peggyouten.stampinup.net   and if you spend $150 in SU products on your online order you can get hostess goodies, too.

Oops..I lied..three things! 

Thirdly...act NOW to sign up to be a demo (hobby or business) with me.  Remember if you act quickly, you will get the greenhouse gala craft tote (valued at 39.95) and the new chocolate stamp set for FREE as part of your kit.  Contact me NOW!!!! or go tomy Stampin' Up website and sign up on line.  password is stampeg08.  I would love for you to be part of my growing group.

Are you a lurker?  stopping by frequently to see my projects but not letting me know you are out there?  Say "hello" in the comments section or by emailing me and let me know you as a stampin friend by name!!

Peggy

No comments: