Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Book-A-Thon Blitz

Stampin' Up! is having their first Book-A-Thon for demonstrators!
We have been asked to help book 5,000 workshops today – and Stampin' Up! will be offering incentives for all demonstrators who book at least one workshop!
If you call/email me today to book a workshop, you will be entered into a drawing for a $10.00 gift certificate from me and each person who books today will receive a  special hand crafted item at their workshop as my special thanks for helping me reach my personal goal.
The workshop you book today does not have to occur until  March 31st but with so many great Fall and Winter events, I'm sure you would like to have great ideas now!!.  Let's get you scheduled for a workshop to be held by Dec 8th if you want a winter holiday-themed workshop – or you could schedule it to be held during our fabulous annual SALE-A-BRATION event!  This year's Sale-A-Bration will be held January 25th through March 31st.  With orders of $50, your workshop guests can earn free limited-edition stamp sets and accessories.  Hostesses can earn incentives too!
When you hostess a workshop, there are several benefits:
  1. You earn incremental FREE merchandise (with workshops subtotal reaching $150 or more)!
  2. You earn FREE hostess-only stamp sets!
  3. You earn a FREE catalog!  (if you already purchased a catalog and don't want a duplicate, you can pick out a free classic ink pad of your choice.)
  4. You can help plan what projects/cards your guests make..or let me plan and surprise you!.
  5. Your guests create 2 make and takes at no charge!
  6. You and your guests will enjoy a night of stamping and fun!
  7. You don't even have to clean ...you are welcome to have your gathering here in my stampin room!
Contact me today to set up your workshop – I'd love to share my love of stamping with your friends and family!
 410-256-6772  - if the line is busy, be sure to leave your contact info so I can get right back to you!  or contact me by email at    david.outen@verizon.net
Peggy

No comments: