Monday, October 18, 2010

Holiday/Christmas Card Stamp a Stack, Part two, project 4

Hi all
This style card is not one I usually go for, but when I am planning my classes, I know that others are not so squimish about coloring. Different strokes for different folks.  After I made the card, I found I truly had enjoyed taking the time to color with colored pencils.  These pencils are a great strategy when you are making your cards on the fly - you can easily stick them in a pencil tin and color during those "waiting" times that can be so annoying when you feel rushed and don't want to waste time.  Before you know it, your are done your cards and your blood pressure is still  in the normal range!!  This DSP is actually retired but is similar to DSP in the current collection.  Yep!!! I used that new punch again...told you yesterday it holds bigger images so nicely.Post Options
Peggy

No comments: