Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Birthday Pennant

Hi all
My friend, Linda was here in Baltimore (from New Jersey) to attend the Stampin' Up! Regional on Friday.  On Saturday she came over to my stamp room where I made a name banner for one of my son's friend's 16th birthday party Saturday night.  Linda and I collaborated on colors and patterns and here is what we came up with.

Taylor's name was done in silver glitter on die cut letters.  I used versamark ink, heat and stick powder and the glitter.  Taylor couldn't hang it up on the wall at the party because they were in a rented room which did not permit things to be stuck on the wall, but John said she was able to hang it from the table near the cake.  I had a scallop envelope tacked on the back of the first pennant so we could include the cash gift.  I thought it turned out nicely...girly without being too childish.  We included the crowns because we were told the theme was "princess".

Peggy

No comments: