Monday, March 28, 2011

Easter class project #1 bunny in grass

Hi all
Here is the first project the ladies did at the Easter stampin session yesterday.

The chocolate bunny stamp is retired but as a "kid" who still gets a big chocolate bunny each Easter (I have to nibble slowly on my bunny because of the carbs in candy.... part of  last year's bunny is still on the scene!) I cannot forget to use my bunny!  He has to visit each Easter.  The bunny is stamped in chocolate chip ink on crumb cake c/s.  The DSP is the retired Afternoon Tea paper which I really liked...and still do, although I don't have much left now.  When I saw someone use border punches as the decoration on eggs, I knew I had to give it a try.  I don't have too many Easter greeting stamps so I went digging through my collection to find an alternative.  This stamp is one we received at convention....I just omitted part of the phrase.  Now look what it says inside....



Too funny!   Share your chocolate bunny!!!!  holy cow!! Thanks to Terri Knox Robinson who inspired the front of this card.
Hope you will pop back during the week to see the other seven projects we made.

Have you ever shared my blog address with your stampin friends?  Please do!  I'd love to think my blog gives you ideas to add to your stampin creations as well as those of your stampin friends...local or far away. And remember, your posted comments inspire me to keep creating, so leave me a post and I will continue to offer you fun stampin ideas!  Don't just be a lurker!!!
Saleabration is ending on Thursday...if you have not earned your free rewards yet, get busy and finish your shopping list - each $50 of your subtotal earns you a reward.  And the recruiting kit deals are also coming to a close - contact me to find out the details - you could be saving 20% or more on all your stampin purchases.
I have posted two new classes for April 3 and 10th on my SU website   peggyouten.stampinup.net
Hope you will join us for some fun!
Peggy

1 comment:

Carol said...

Both cards are great but I have to say the Bunny in the Grass is my favorite - wish I had the stamp set with the tall grass, but thinking I can do some of it...thanks for inspiring me!