Thursday, March 24, 2011

Special offer from me on my SU anniversary +!!

Hi Stampers!!

March is my anniversary month -  I first joined Stampin' Up! fourteen years ago.  It has been a wonderful fun ride - I so enjoy birthing new ideas and projects,  many of which are inspired by the wonderful stampers I know personally or who I follow online.

I want to celebrate ....so I am offering free (10%) shipping on any order of $25 or more placed through me between today (March 24) and (Monday, March 28th) IF you write "Happy Anniversary" on your order.

If you are submitting a paper form, write "happy anniversary" directly on the form.
If your are sending your order by email write "happy anniversary" in the subject line.  Please do not write your credit card number in the email - call me with that information for your protection, please.

Of course, we are in the last week of SAB so if your order reaches $50 (subtotal) or more, you also earn free SAB rewards.  Be sure to tell me which free SAB item you have chosen.

Unfortunately, I cannot honor my free shipping offer on orders placed through my online store.

Happy stamping to all!!

Peggy

No comments: