Friday, March 25, 2011

Think Spring!! Project eight

Hi all

Tonight I want to share my last project from the "Think Spring" class.  It is a three dimensional card that can stand up to be open on display.


When I made this sample, I originally had a plain cover of the DSP.  I looked at the card all week and was not satisfied that it was quite right.  At the last minute I added the words to the cover instead of the inside and had the ladies stamp a different greeting on the inside.
When I put together the class, my butterfly die had not yet arrived but thankfully it came yesterday so when I make more, I will not have to hand cut three butterflies per card.

Have you given any thought to attending one of my classes?  We typically make 6-8 projects and i do all the pre-cutting....all you have todo is stamp and assemble.  We'd love to have you and your friends join us for the fellowship and fun. 

Peggy

No comments: