Monday, March 21, 2011

Think Spring!! Project six

Hi all
Well, I don't know about you, but I had really hoped spring would be a bit warmer!!  I'm still wearing my fleece scarf....time to discard that, right?

Tonight I am sharing a sweet treat card.  I am such a sucker for those adorable Wilton candies.  I really have to avoid baking too many sweets ...it is too hard to resist eating them.  But I love those little candies so instead of using them in cookies, I like to use them in shaker cards.  Here it is....little butterflies....


The cup is inserted from the inside out.  I fill the cup then remove the covering from the sticky on the cup.  Then I place a piece of acetate over the back of the cup.  Then I attach mini glue dots to the front of the lip around the cup and attach it to the back of the cover of the card.  This allows the recipient to remove the candies and cup without destroying the card. 

Remember, if you are planning on attending the Easter project class this coming Sunday, I need to hear from you by Thursday night.
Be sure to check you supplies - Saleabration is the best time to get the cardstock and inks you use often....and earn a reward at the same time.

Peggy

No comments: